Here are the rules of this Award: (This feels a bit reminiscent of a chain letter, doesn't it? Remember those? I think I ended up with a bunch of dish towels once...)
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5* bloggers (note that this number should be 10, but that's tough when you're a new mama blogger!) who you have discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
So, 7 things about myself:
1. I'm a first-time mom to the sensational 4 1/2-month-old Sam. I can't really remember life before he arrived. It was certainly incomplete.
2. A perfect day to me would be plopping down a blanket in the grass and laughing, reading, and relaxing with my husband and son.
3. I have lived in 6 states since becoming a "grown-up." I've now lived in Massachusetts longer than any of those states.
4. I loved being pregnant. I confess: I still read Fit Pregnancy magazine.
5. I'm a Senior Editor at a textbook publishing company.
6. I heart wine and cheese. Mmmm.
7. I had no idea the mommy blogging world was this HUGE! I like that it's also a small world, as I keep running into many of you all over cyberspace.
And now I'll pass the award on to the following fab blogs:
~Designs by Vanessa: I love Vanessa's blog design and artsy flair. Someday, I hope to win one of her giveaways. ;)
~Me and My Boys: Abby has well-written reviews and a lot of 'em!
~Mommy Words: I recently discovered Brittany's blog and love her heartfelt and genuine posts.
~Daily Life With Alison and Chloe: One of the most dedicated mama bloggers out there, and now she's got two beautiful girls. (Okay, I'm a little biased since she's my sis-in-law and the girls are my nieces, but I mean it.)
~rookie moms: I had completely forgotten about this great blog until I went searching in my blog bookmarks folder. (Duh on my part!) Funny and informative.